Index
Portal
Regeln  • Portal  •  Forum  •  Profile  •  Search   •  Register  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 Manowar collectors ¡¡¡¡
metaldaze

spain.gif

Stat-Points: 0

PostPosted: 05.12.2012, 19:42    Manowar collectors ¡¡¡¡ Reply with quoteBack to top

Surprised

Hi friends for economic reasons I am forced to sell great part of my Manowar collection, my name is Vicente, i'm from Valencia (spain), i'm manowar fan from half year 84 and collector from year 87 approximately.

If you are interested in test pressings, old merchandising, rare cds and vinyls and others..tell me one pm or send me one mail to : louder699@gmail.com

i'm trade too but only for 80's merchandising and live reports of magazines, original photos, etc...of year first 86 hail to europe tour, but too years 84-87-89-92-94

i wait your news, best regards ¡¡

OfflineView user's profileSend private message    
Defender

germany.gif

PostPosted: 05.12.2012, 22:16    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Why don't you just list the items you want to sell?
metaldaze

spain.gif

PostPosted: 06.12.2012, 14:47    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

hello please send me your e-mail address and i send you pictures all I have left
i have still many items and i have pictures of all, i wait your e-mail address, thanks ¡¡

blondie666

germany.gif

PostPosted: 06.12.2012, 18:47    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

still waiting for the list. Told you my E-Mail Adress yesterday.
Defender

germany.gif

PostPosted: 06.12.2012, 20:55    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

« metaldaze » wrote:
hello please send me your e-mail address and i send you pictures all I have left
i have still many items and i have pictures of all, i wait your e-mail address, thanks ¡¡

You did did not read my question, did you? I was not (yet) interested in pictures but in a list of the actual items you have to offer... Anyway, this seems strange to me, I am out.

Jump to:   

Show permissions

Betreiber & Verantwortlicher

Für Beiträge im Forum sind die jeweiligen Verfasser verantwortlich.

Haftungshinweis: Trotz sorgfältiger inhaltlicher Kontrolle übernehmen wir keine Haftung für die Inhalte externer Links.
Für den Inhalt der verlinkten Seiten sind ausschließlich deren Betreiber verantwortlich.

Layout by Simon Linimair and Franz Dumfart